The camogie nursery at Kilmacud Crokes starts back after the summer break on Saturday, 7th September 2013 at 12pm on the All-Weather Pitch at Glenalbyn. The main details are as follows:
- All girls born in 2007, 2006, 2005 and 2004 are very welcome in the nursery - girls must be aged 6 to start.
- The girls are divided into their age groups and are given a coloured bib to reflect their age group. The colours are as follows:
Girls Born in 2007: U6 Team: Pink Bibs
Girls Born in 2006: U7 Team: Green Bibs
Girls Born in 2005: U8 Team: Red Bibs
Girls Born in 2004: U9 Team: Blue Bibs
- All girls must sign in at the sign in desk before they are given a bib.
- New starters are very welcome in the nursery. Please go the sign-in desk and register your child with the parents helping at this desk. For your child's safety it is important that we have a record of your child's attendance at the nursery. Each week the girls in the nursery must sign in before going into the training area.
- Hurls & Helmets are available for new starters. Please note that we have a lot of girls in the nursery and girls who have been playing since the start of 2013 should all now have their own hurls & helmets.
- Pat Fenlon is the Nursery Officer (mobile 087 235 2087).
Wishing all our players and their parents a very happy and fun filled year of camogie!