It's Mini All Ireland time again! Please read the information set out below on dates, deadlines and other details!
1. Dates: The very successful Ladies Football & Camogie Mini All Irelands will be held from 4th to 8th June 2012 in Glenalbyn. Due to the increase in the number of players and teams, Camogie matches will take place on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (5th, 7th & 8th June), while the Ladies Football matches will take place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (4th, 6th & 8th).
Games will be played between 4.30pm and 8pm each evening. All finals will be played on Friday, followed by presentation of prizes and BBQ.
2. Player Application Forms are now available from the office in Glenalbyn or from your daughter's mentor. The competition is open all children who play with Kilmacud Crokes or children who are unattached to a GAA club. Girls born in 2005 up to 2000 are eligible to play. All girls must be 6 years old or older.
The closing date for submission of player application forms is Wednesday 30th May 2012.
3. Manager Application Forms are also available from the office in Glenalbyn or from your daughter's mentor. All managers must be playing in an U12 age group or over within the club in order to be eligible for a Managerial Position. This is great experience for the older players and a great way to involve the older girls in the competitions in which they played previously.
The closing date for submission of Manager Application forms for Camogie or Ladies Football is Wednesday, 30th May 2012.
4. Mini All Ireland Teams & Match Timetable along with the Team Managers will be displayed in the Clubhouse on the day before the competition starts i.e. Sunday, 3rd June. They will also be posted on this website - so please check in!
5. Enquiries: Paraic McDonald at 086 224 4265 / Niall Corcoran 087 983 4287
6. The Hurling Mini All Irelands will take place from 11th to 15th June. The boys Football Mini All Irelands will take place from 18th to 22nd June. Application forms for both players and team managers are available at the club office in Glenalbyn. The closing date for submission of application forms for Hurling is Wednesday, 6th June and for Football is Wednesday, 13th June 2012.
Let's hope that the sun shines and that the players, managers and their families have another fantastic week of sport and fun.